Southern Fidelity helps renters protect their personal property through one of our HO-4 policies.
The typical coverage on a Renters (HO-4) policy include:
- Coverage C – Personal Property: provides coverage for the physical loss of or damage to the personal property located within the structure
- Coverage D – Loss of Use: covers additional living expenses when the property is uninhabitable due to a covered loss
- Coverage E – Personal Liability: provides protection for the homeowner and other insured persons against claims made by others for bodily injury or property damage resulting from the insured’s use of the residence premises or the insured’s non-business activities
- Coverage F – Medical Payments to Others: provides medical payments to persons other than the insured or residents of the insured’s household who are injured on the insured’s premises
- Call today and start saving on your “Renters Insurance”